Today is my daughter Alexandria’s twenty-first birthday. As a way to send her into adulthood or … “On the Road of her Perfect World,” I gave her a framed copy of my following “roadside assistance.”
Take what you can from it.
- LEAD Amongst a generation of heroes … there still needs to be the one that leads.
- FEED YOUR OPTIMISM In the tale of the two wolves … the one that gets fed wins.
- EMBRACE CHANGE “It’s not the strongest or the most intelligent that survive and flourish, it’s the ones most able to change.” Charles Darwin
- GIVE Leave every person, place and thing better off from you being there.
- REMEMBER THE PAST While your future may burn bright, it’s in your past the bulb was built.
- HAVE FUN All the victories, all the accomplishments are but hollow action without a smile.
If you like this … please Tweet it and follow me on Twitter @clayforsberg
- Would you let your child wear the Wolf Head? A lesson in parenting 101
- “The one you feed … “
- Wisdom from a 3rd grader … boxes, lockers and islands
- My daughter’s getting a tattoo